- STAY CLEAN - It all starts with clean hands - then everything will be clean.
- STAY HEALTHY -
- SAVE TIME - Always ready to use. Lower the hose with your arm, and your hands are clean in just 30 seconds. No more looking for sanitation – its right there, in your van.
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Sunday, September 27, 2020
Look at this Sharp Crysteel Stainless Steel Drop Side Dump on the F450 Ford
The S-Tipper from Crysteel is designed for contractors looking for added corrosion protection from harsh environments and corrosive materials. High strength and impact resistance mean a long, functional working life for this dump body. In fact, because of the S-Tipper's extended life cycle, in many cases this material option is the least expense and best value over other material options.
The S-Tipper offers a modern, clean looking, easily maintained and attractive appearance and brings a tough, hard working, long lasting profile to any fleet.
- Constructed of 201 stainless steel
- 10 gauge floor and double panel tailgate on bodies with rigid sides
- 7 gauge floor with trapezoidal crossmemberless understructure on bodies with fold-down sides
- 10 gauge floor with interlocking understructure available on bodies with fold-down sides
- Smooth single wall sides; fold-down sides feature a spring loaded single-lever
- Pockets for 6" side boards increase load capacity
Available trapezoidal crossmemberless understructure or interlocking understructure
Integral cabshield with plasma cut window
Single-lever Quick-Drop double acting tailgate equipped with spreader chains and chain slot brackets on corner posts
Integrated tarp receivers
Available with 3 Stainless Steel finish options - Crysteel Stainless Finish Options - 2015
Learn more at: http://www.crysteel.com/
Friday, September 25, 2020
We build our own bodies at Premier Truck Center, specializing on customer requirements. We offer Ferrari and Venco Truck Mounted Cranes
Notice the four drop side sections. This allows the steel sides to be dropped individually. The center post is removable. With the center post removed, the full length of the body is accessible. (See photo below)
The 700 series; articulated boom, the Red Power and a complete range of versions and accessories, this crane can be adapted to all kinds of applications. The short boom version (SC) for a higher lifting moment and a higher lifting point is also available.
Find more about Ferrari Crane 700 Series Crane Capacities here:
Ferrari Remote Control: Its Flexible, Lightweight, High Performing, Precision movements and easy to operate
The Radio Remote Control adds several safety advantages. The operator is not close to the truck while operating the crane, can move freely around the truck, following the load and viewing the working area unobstructed.
Venco Venturo Industries is a leading manufacturer of truck and van mounted telescopic service cranes, conversion/dump hoists and crane service bodies and is a trusted member of NTEA, NPGA, NAFA and the NCCCO. Find out how Venco Venturo can help you achieve results with your new service truck, company or fleet.
Learn more about Venturo Cranes here: https://www.venturo.com/products/
TIPS: How to spec a Crane or Body Hoist for your truck: