- STAY CLEAN - It all starts with clean hands - then everything will be clean.
- STAY HEALTHY -
- SAVE TIME - Always ready to use. Lower the hose with your arm, and your hands are clean in just 30 seconds. No more looking for sanitation – its right there, in your van.
Look at this Sharp Crysteel Stainless Steel Drop Side Dump on the F450 Ford
The S-Tipper from Crysteel is designed for contractors looking for added corrosion protection from harsh environments and corrosive materials. High strength and impact resistance mean a long, functional working life for this dump body. In fact, because of the S-Tipper's extended life cycle, in many cases this material option is the least expense and best value over other material options.
The S-Tipper offers a modern, clean looking, easily maintained and attractive appearance and brings a tough, hard working, long lasting profile to any fleet.
- Constructed of 201 stainless steel
- 10 gauge floor and double panel tailgate on bodies with rigid sides
- 7 gauge floor with trapezoidal crossmemberless understructure on bodies with fold-down sides
- 10 gauge floor with interlocking understructure available on bodies with fold-down sides
- Smooth single wall sides; fold-down sides feature a spring loaded single-lever
- Pockets for 6" side boards increase load capacity
Available trapezoidal crossmemberless understructure or interlocking understructure
Integral cabshield with plasma cut window
Single-lever Quick-Drop double acting tailgate equipped with spreader chains and chain slot brackets on corner posts
Integrated tarp receivers
Available with 3 Stainless Steel finish options - Crysteel Stainless Finish Options - 2015
Learn more at: http://www.crysteel.com/